Expectations for Players
- I will work hard to improve my skills, be a positive contributor to my team, and be a team player.
- I will demonstrate discipline and good sportsmanship.
- I will show I am prepared and ready to play for all practices and games by:
- Being on time
- Wearing all required protective equipment
- Wearing an appropriate uniform including:
- My practice jersey and provided practice socks to practices
- My game jerseys and provided game socks at games
- My provided pant shells
- A white helmet with appropriate Wilmette Jr. Trevians stickers only
- Socks and laces that match one another
- I will show respect:
- For everyone involved in the game, including referees, coaches, teammates, parents, and the other team.
- For the facilities, whether home or away. I will clean up the locker room, take care of equipment, and respect the rink and rink personnel.
- I will show my commitment to the team by doing my best to attend every practice and every game, unless I am not feeling well.
I understand that my behavior is a reflection of me, my team, and the WHA. I will abide by the Zero Tolerance Policy and Locker Room Policy.