Rules & Ethics Procedures
The Wilmette Hockey Association takes rules and ethics complaints seriously and manages them thoughtfully through our established Rules & Ethics Committee. If you have a rules or ethics issue you would like to be reviewed by this Committee, please follow the process outlined below.
- Send an email to Rules & Ethics Committee email (email@example.com), which is received and reviewed by Committee Chair.
- The Rules & Ethics Committee will be notified of the formal complaint and an initial review will be conducted with needed individuals.
- Details and next steps will then be proposed by the Rules & Ethics Committee Chair to the Wilmette Hockey Association Hockey Director, President and Vice President.
- The Hockey Director will move the process forward through fact finding as necessary (i.e., talking to coaches, parents, etc.).
- A summary of findings and a proposed recommendation from the Hockey Director will be created and reviewed by the Rules & Ethics Committee.
- Once the recommendation is agreed upon, next steps will be implemented by the Hockey Director.